A Smile Makeover can restore your smile with a range of treatments from beautifully simple teeth whitening to the complete coverage provided by hard-wearing crowns. Adelaide House Dental can offer a range of appealing treatments to sort out your cracked, crooked or dull-looking teeth – helping to boost both your smile and your confidence.
During an initial consultation, we thoroughly examine your teeth and find out exactly what kind of improvement you wish to make during your Smile Makeover. We may have to correct oral health issues, such as gum disease and tooth decay, before we can perform any cosmetic treatments. However, once your mouth is fit and healthy, we can start the smile enhancing process. Treatments may include any of the following:
- Teeth whitening – safe, gentle lightening helps to brighten up dull-looking smiles.
- Veneers – a natural-looking, minimally invasive way to disguise unsightly teeth.
- White fillings – designed to offer a less obvious repair, these can also be used to replace existing amalgam fillings.
- Crowns – a long-lasting way to mask all kinds of defects and strengthen damaged teeth.
- Bridges – custom-made to fill in any gaps.
- Implants – a realistic, long-lasting solution to missing teeth.
- Dentures – these can be worn to fill in a few gaps or replace all your teeth.
- Adult orthodontics – discreet braces and virtually invisible aligners offer more appealing ways to correct overcrowded, crooked or gappy teeth.
As well as providing the most effective treatments, using the latest techniques, you can also rest assured that we will always deliver these with the highest standards of care.